CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

congratulations austin and morgan!

austin and morgan got married on september 29. my parents threw them a little open house on saturday to celebrate. we are so lucky to welcome her into our family! i love you guys!
me, vaness, and johnny
my cute parents
me and austin

it was so fun to see the family all together and meet morgan's family. my parents did such a good job with the decorations

i can't believe we all grew up!

us with grandma chy

morgan and kate. her new niece. they got married in hawaii so they were all tan and beautiful


how cute, and they didn't even smash the cake in each others' face
the girls

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow Austin is married! They look so cute and happy together!! Congratulations!!

Ashley said...

How exciting! Congrats to them, and your parents house is amazing

Jayne Layne said...

I wish I could have been there! Tell cute Austin congrats and that I am so excited for him! She looks darling, and I am excited to meet her... If I ever can get back down to Vegas that is!

JENNIFRO said...

Wow, that's awesome! They are a super cute couple. Great pictures of everyone--looks like a fun time.

Congrats Austin!

Jamie Poort said...

ALEXIS!!! Thanks for leaving a comment so that I could find you! Okay, first of all...is that Vanessa your sister??? Are you kidding? I remember when she was born (It's happened. I've become "one of those people" who comment about how old everyone is getting). Your kids are SO CUTE. Seriously. And, of course, are dressed perfectly in every picture. You are beautiful! It looks like everything is going really well for you guys. Thanks again for letting me know where you are. I am officially your new blog stalker!!!

jill said...

What beautiful pictures and a beautiful couple! I love seeing pictures of everyone, it looks like a great time! Tell Austin congratulations!