CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

crappy day


today was a crappy day. first, i didn't sleep at all last night because my nose was so stuffed up that i couldn't breathe and my throat hurt so it was hard to swallow. then, i had to wake up and go straight to dr. swainston's office where i got an iud put in. ouch!!!! i was in pain. then i got to take a nap while the kids did so that was good. but then when we were watching american idol, johnny started throwing things around. diapers, toys, etc. we kept telling him no, but he wasn't really listening. i was really paying attention to ryan seacrest announcing the final guy to be sent home when something came flying at my face. it was a level. i hung a picture up the other day and left the level down and boy do i regret it. the edge hit the upper corner of my nose by my eye and it actually started bleeding. i think i will have a black eye tomorrow. getting hit in the face with a level hurts. and although the wound looks small, it still hurts. ok, i'm done with my pity party.

3 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

Oh my gosh.... my eye hurts for you right now..ouch!

Jek said...

POOR THING! Damn levels.

JENNIFRO said...

DARLING KIDS! It's so fun hearing about you and your family. I put you on my family links.