CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

good job tommy!

so yesterday i was talking to tommy on the phone and he told me he had a surprise for me. after a few guesses i gave up and we hung up the phone until i would see the surprise later. well time went on and after i got home from work he called and said he would be late. really late. at 9:00 he finally let me in on the surprise and it was a new car! i was shocked!! although his lease is up next month, i still wasn't expecting it quite yet. but the nicest thing is he got the car for me to drive, and he will just drive my car now. he got me a ford explorer eddie bauer edition. and the best part is it seats 7! i love it and i'm so happy to finally have my first SUV. good job babe! thanks alot!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

i'm so glad you love your car...i'd like to think i had a small impact on the decision...we have matching cars now! yeah!