CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

cute hair!


i just have to say that i love my job. i am seriously so lucky to be able to be a hair stylist. i have had 3 people call or text me in the last week just to say that they love what i did, and thank me for doing a good job. there aren't many careers out there where you make somebody feel good about themselves and you actually get recognition for your hard work. i really appreciate when people take the time to say thanks. when i wake up in the morning i am actually happy to get ready and go to work. and i work with a bunch of cute girls so i stay motivated to dress cute and wear fun makeup and have cute hair. and speaking of cute hair, i just had mine cute last week and i absolutely love it. heather did a great job.

6 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

We do have a great job:) Its actually fun, which can't be said about most jobs. I LOVE your hair, but then again you always look cute. And congrats on the new car, what a sweet husband. I want an SUV:(

The Anthony Family said...

Lexy, I love love your hair! It is so cute!! You are so pretty! I definately miss getting my hair done in Vegas!

Camp Directors said...

I AGREE!!! Being a hair stylist is the best job ever. It doesn't even feel like a job. It feels wonderful knowing that you made someone feel beautiful.

Ashley said...

i so agree with you! it is the best feeling knowing that you made someone feel good and look good! p.s. loves the hair

Tate said...

Hey! So good to hear from you I can't believe how big the kids are! My hew number is 544 2246 call me if you have time and we can catch up for lunch

jill said...

It is a great job isn't it! You're hair is darling!! Don't take good hairdressers for granted they're nowhere to be found out here.