CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

mark my words...

i will NEVER get another sand box. not only do the kids get covered in sand every time they go out back (and immediately need a bath), they throw it at each other, at the house, and in the house (on my new treadmill). today, however, topped it all off. johnny came to me and said "wash hands". he is such a clean boy. he is always wanting to wash his hands, and if he spills on himself he has to take off all his clothes and change. so, i noticed he had caked on sand all over his hands, and as we were washing them off, it wreaked of poop. i thought it was his diaper, but i realized it was his hands. we were scrubbing and scrubbing, but the smell wouldn't leave. i knew what it was. i went outside and sure enough- cat poop. and we don't even have a damn cat. so, i am throwing it away forever. so one day if the kids ever ask for another sand box, i will say "hell no" and tell them the story of the day their sandbox became a litter box.

4 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

I have no words..... I can't believe it. That is so nasty I think that I would have thrown up. I bet the cats were excited, they found a giant litter box.

Jayne Layne said...

LOL that sucks Lex! I would be so annoyed! Poor Johnny probably new something sick was on his hands! that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is so gross! I can't believe that. I have thought about getting a sand box this summer for Ava, but that kind of changes my mind!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I do see Lisa all of the time! Thanks for the advice on the sandbox!