CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10 year reunion

i seriously cannot believe it has been ten years since high school! i remember discussing this day with my girlfriends pretty much the day we got out of high school. you feel like the ten year reunion might as well be the hundred year reunion because it feels that far away. but then all of a sudden that day has come and gone. it is a little scary how fast time flies! it was such a fun weekend, and i'm sad it's over.
we had a girl's night on friday at macayo's, just like old times! it was so funny how it felt like no time had passed. we were laughing and sharing old memories all night. the group still looks great if you ask me!
day two started out with a family picnic. it was so funny that all of our kids were now playing together! it was sooo hot outside. we didn't stay too long, but it was great to see what our kids all looked like.

saturday night was at angel park. it was a nice dinner and cupcakes ( thanks brian)! it was such a blast seeing people and getting all dressed up and feeling grown up! i wish my friends all lived here so we could go out more often!
aww, i'm so glad tiff decided to come.
i had an extra ticket because tommy had to conveniently get our coldplay tickets the exact same time the reunion started. i joined him later for an amazing concert. it was such a great night.


3 comments:

Brian Stucki said...

I'm bummed I didn't get to kick it with Tommy.

You know, I have a video of when Tommy, some other guys and I broke into the school into the middle of the night. WE'll have to have a movie night sometime.

Miller Family said...

Alexis!!! Your hair looks awesome. Super sexy. I am glad you guys had fun. I am so glad I got to see you guys. It has been way to long. Let's not let 10 more years go by before we meet up at Macayo's! I totally agree with you, as a group we look pretty hot!

Jayne Layne said...

I feel the same way. I have been out of HS for 8 years and I seriously can't believe it.

You look GREAT in all of those pictures!