CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

johhny is potty- trained!

Start Potty Training Your Child This Friday...Be Done Sunday!

http://www.3daypottytraining.com/
while i was at my grandma's birthday party in california last month, my cousin kim told me about this 3 day potty training e-book that will change your life! so, i started potty training johnny on saturday. now, i have to preface by saying he was starting to be "mostly" trained.... i was too scared to put him down or leave the house without a diaper. but in this lady's approach, she has you literally throw all diapers, pull-ups, back-up emergency diapers AWAY. so far so good. not one accident! he woke up dry from naps and from all night. i am so proud! i know he will probably have an accident here or there, but what a relief to know it's possible! so if anybody is in the potty-training stage (she suggests 22 months) you MUST get her book!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better make sure that little toilet is safe... I would hate to see him fall in :)
I'm totally kidding... but don't tell me you don't like my tree that I love! You know I love you... I just have to give you a hard time. I haven't seen you in forever feels like.

jill said...

That's WONDERFUL! It took Caroline 'til she was 3 1/2. Oh well... What's the book?

nanamoo said...

hey lexy
brianna told me your blog address this morning so i have had a good time looking at some of your recent posts...i am so glad that you blog and will look forward to checking in with you and your family...it was great to see you all in cali!

Jayne Layne said...

GOOD FOR YOU! Seriously that is one thing, I can honestly say i am so excited for parents over. Nothing would be better than to say NO MORE DIAPERS! Soon its Kates turn:)

Congrats Johnny!

alexis said...

the link is above the picture of the potty if you are interested in the e-book. it's
3daypottytraining.com

Katie Mills said...

I will have to keep that book in mind! Ava just turned 21 months yesterday, I was going to wait until she turned 2 though, I just am not ready for that yet, that would mean that I have to admit she is getting older:)

JENNIFRO said...

So what's the deal with naps and no pee pee?

What's the secret there?

alexis said...

jen- she said have them go pee twice before napping. and you reward them when they are dry. also, don't let them drink too much within that time frame beofre nap time.

stewart.shana.ella said...

Seriously awesome. I want to try it when Ella ss old enough. Congrats on only having one in diapers, that is sweet.