CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

san diego- part one

happy birthday grandma chy! the first day of our weekend was spent driving to cali and then having about 20 minutes to get ready to go to my grandma's 80th birthday party in carlsbad. the hotel got the reservations mixed up so it took a while to get right. my mother with all her management skills handled it, and they put us in upgraded rooms, so it worked out. the party was at the church and it my entire family came! every one of the kids and grand kids showed up, so it was kind-of a family reunion as well. one thing we did was let go of 80 pink balloons in the sky to represent all the years of her life and all the wonderful things she has done. me, kaila, kate

vanessa, mom, grandma, me


james.... wearing kate's bow. hot stuff!

had to put a more masculine picture of my brother in there

after the party we all went to dinner. austin and morgan entertained johnny with a balloon
awww. like the 5th picture we have taken together since we have been married.


0 comments: