CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

kate around the house

kate's little personality is really starting to come out. she is becoming more independent, yet if anybody else is around, she wont let me out of her sight. she'll walk up to me and say "hi mommy!" and rest her little head on my leg. she is really sweet sometimes! she can be feisty,though. if i am standing too close to her while she is doing something, (such as taking a drink from my water bottle), she'll say "no move". today while i was cleaning the kitchen, she insisted on helping me when i was wiping off the pantry door. "no my do it" she said. so i let her. might as well train 'em young, right?




another thing is she is always obsessed with the phone. whenever i am on the phone she says "talk, talk, talk..." until i let her talk. sometimes if i have a client on the phone and am unable to let her talk she has quite the melt down. she has this little hot pink toy phone and she carries it around and has conversations on it. today it went something like this : "hi cole! yeah.... pool.... uh huh..... yeah...." and she pauses in between words to "hear" the questions.



3 comments:

jill said...

how adorable is she?! She and Elizabeth are in the same stage, they're so squishy and sweet! And I love the cute little things that come out of their mouths.

Jek said...

So darling!! ALexis does the shy "Hi, mommy" THing. I love it!

Jayne Layne said...

She is so cute Lex. Next time scrub your bathtub in front her. She might want to do that too :)