CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

kennedy's room


over the weekend i had the pleasure of helping out with nicole's nursery project. she had a few teacher friends, me, and her hubby patrick and his friend working round the clock (just kidding) to help get it done. the picture up top is her bedding. it's called miss ladybug's garden, so one of her friends painted these cute flowers, ladybug and butterfly on the wall to match. i wish i could say that i did it because it is so dang cute! but, at least i helped a little for my new baby niece's room......



2 comments:

Katie Mills said...

That is such a cute room, Ava's room is ladybugs too. I didn't know that Nicole was pregnant or even married. How exciting for her. Tell her I said 'HI!" I also love the name Kennedy.

Where did you guys move too?

Zobrist Family said...

Hi doofus. :-) Ps...does anyone else feel like the depths of hell are breathing on their ankles?