CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

cold weiners


ok, so this is a weird post, but i need some opinions. johnny has been sneaking into the fridge and getting hot dogs out when i'm not looking. and by the time i notice what is going on, he's already eating it. he eats the hot dog cold! he might as well be eating dirt in my opinion,but is it really fine? i know the hot dogs are fully cooked before packaging, so is it just the cold factor that grosses me out? when i take it away and microwave it he cries and doesn't want it anymore. so, should i just let him eat his oscar mayer wiener cold?

4 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

That is a little gross but if he likes it, oh well. I say just let em. Like you said they are fully cooked and it isn't going to hurt him.

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

It will not hurt him, and if it makes hime happy, o'well. i guess pick your battles. my hair is cute, thanks so much.

Ashley said...

i am cracking up... i dont think it will hurt him, but something about a cold hot dog does gross me out too...

Jayne Layne said...

Ha ha that is really funny. Ask Nick Markoff he will tell you its fine... It probably is, but heard that if you too many hot dogs you get cancer. Doesn't stop me though I love them!