CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

happy birthday mimi!

yesterday we went to my mom's work at southwest gas to say "happy birthday" to her. she is mimi to the kids because when johnny was a baby, my mom decided she didn't want to be called "grandma" and went with "grammy". ( a younger, more hip version of the word grandma) so, when she was trying to get johnny to say "grammy", he couldn't say it right and out came "mimi". and after saying "mimi" a few times we decided it was actually really cute and it has been mimi ever since. the kids were a hit at the office, johnny did his booty shakin' dance, sang happy birthday, and invited everybody to chuck-e-cheese about 20 times. kate had fun playing with all mimi's fun stuff in her office.

johnny brought her a mickey mouse balloon, but didn't want to actually GIVE it to her!


i want to be just like mimi when i grow up.......
she's just like mimi... all girl, (note the pink sparkly mouse) but knows how to take charge!




office supplies are so much fun!

7 comments:

Miller Family said...

How funny, Jane wanted Max and Elle to call her Mimi! I had never heard of that before but I guess it's popular! Love the pick of your little girl behind the desk.

I don't know about the reunion. I actually will be in Vegas that week and have tickets flying home on the 19th! I was so ticked when I got the info because I definitely would have stayed another 12 hours! I might try to change my tickets, we'll see. Are you going to go?

Em said...

I just wanted you to know that everyone loves my hair including me. Thanks you did a good job.

Jayne Layne said...

Thats cute. Tell your mom Happy Birthday for me! Also, where the crap did she get that pink mouse!? I need that!

stewart.shana.ella said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love the one with Kate wearing the glasses, and of course the one with Johnny and the sticky note;)

Brittany Seager said...

lexi, i came across your blog and i was so happy. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! it was so fun to look at all the pictures of them! Hope you are doing great.

Katie Mills said...

pcThose are cute pictures, I love the one with Kate where she has your moms glasses on!

Katie Mills said...

Okay so I just read the other comments and mine is identical to one of them! I totally didn't read them before I typed. and I had a typo in the beginning of it!