CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

my little baby is becoming a boy

johnny is at such a great age. he is ready to be a little person and do things on his own. he really makes me laugh on a daily basis. lately he has a new dance where he sticks his butt out and sings "shake your booty"! and let me tell you, the boy has rhythm. he is still potty training... a few accidents here and there, but i'm not quite ready to take the plunge and leave the house without a diaper on. he has been picking out his own outfits lately and the other day family was coming over and he was so excited, so he went upstairs and got some clothes on. his outfit consisted of the following: a tom brady jersey, pink shorts, bart simpson socks, and black church shoes. he pretty much had all of his bases covered. don't ya think? and for the next picture... i hope i'm not the worst mom for posting a naked picture of my kid, but i can't stop laughing at it! sometimes after he goes on the potty, he'll just hang out naked for a minute until i tell him to put his clothes on. he's already a total boy because he can't stop touching his you-know-what. well, i gave him these pirate stickers he found in his room, and the next thing i know........
hmmm, what a good place to put stickers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I have seen the shake your booty dance many many times and yes it IS just as cute as described, especially in a drooping wet swimming suit; and I haven't yet posted a naked baby picture on my blog- but, know this I am not beyond it- I just haven't had quite such an interesting one as little Sunstrum boy, so I think its A- OK!! Great Posts!! And that was a TOO TOO cute nursery..Tracie

butter&eggs said...

I love the outfit he must get his sense of style from Tommy tho.. and nothing against Tommy, but I think you have the most amazing style !! love ya lex

JENNIFRO said...

SO cute and funny. I love that age too!

stewart.shana.ella said...

Seriously this is a great post. He is such a cute kid, I am laughing so hard right now

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

That is sooo funny