CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

jesse

i love them. not as much as matt and shayne, but i do love them. to my surprise, i was so sad for jason. she really did a number on these men! they like FELL for her. like can you imagine having 3 men want to marry you over a 2 month time frame? i have been such a fan of the show since season 1, and every time i watch, i can't help but get a little depressed when they finally get to say i love you and say they'll live happily ever after because i'm a little jealous! isn't new love the best? if only we could stay so giddy...... but then if you think about it, how many couples from the show actually stay together? like 2. so, although we aren't in the bahamas riding horseback on the beach, or staring into each other's eyes while natasha beddingfield serenades us, we have to give ourselves some credit for making it work in the real world. and that's what really counts.....

8 comments:

alexis said...

and i forgot to say that i wanted her to pick him because he's funny and so cute to her and he was hot!

Jayne Layne said...

Amen Lex. That was such a true post. Last night I had a dream about Graham and we had a "new crush" on each other. I must say I really liked it!

However; it is so true, the relationships that last in the real life are the best ones and the ones that really make us happy.

YAY FOR JESSE THOUGH! I too felt SO BAD for Jason.

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

I totally thought that Deanna was going to pick Jason hands down! It was a huge shock. I have to say that Jeremy was my favorite but Jason always had second place so when Deanna didn't even pick MY second pick...I was disappointed! Your San Diego vacation (all five parts) looks awesome!! What cute pictures!!

Jek said...

I loved all those posts. your trip looked sooo fun!! The kiddos are so cute!!!
You said it just great about relationships. I am going to call you Dr Laura!

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

Thats so funny, we love him too. Jason was kinda creepy.

jill said...

Right on Lexi!

Katie Mills said...

I am still upset about her choice and it aired a week ago! I felt so bad for Jason, and I liked him all along. I didn't think that she was going to pick Jesse at all because they never really showed them acting in love. I am sure that they use creative editing! I am glad that she is happy, but we will see if they make it to their wedding day!

Brianna said...

I wanted her to pick him to,she needed someone fun, and he so there. I was happy, but i felt bad for the other guy.